Rugby fans in Japan and around the world have reacted with anger over the news that two pool matches at the Rugby World Cup were cancelled due to Typhoon Hagibis.
On Thursday, World Rugby announced the All Blacks' Pool B game with Italy, and the Pool C showdown between England and France were both cancelled.
- Italy captain Sergio Parisse hits out at 'ridiculous' All Blacks cancellation
- All Blacks must 'adapt, adjust' to Typhoon Hagibis - Hansen
- World Rugby cancels All Blacks v Italy game as storm threatens
These two matches are the first to be cancelled in tournament history.
On top of that, Sunday's crucial Pool A clash between Japan and Scotland is also under threat.
While fans understand the decision, they are confused over why no contingency plans were in place during the typhoon season.
"This whole #RWC2019 thing is a total farce," one Twitter user wrote. "The tournament is spread over a ridiculous length of time and they can't just rearrange new dates for games, rather than declaring scoreless draws???"
"The fact there are no contingency plans has turned the #RugbyWorldCup into a complete farce, with matches that affect the outcome of who moves forward cancelled," another user wrote. "Are the countries and fans of those countries going to be compensated fully?"
Another user added: "It's disgusting that WORLD CUP games have had to be cancelled due to no Plan B being arranged, even when organisers knew weeks in advance this typhoon was coming.
"Baffling. The money spent by fans getting to Japan, the players who may never play in a WC again."
Other members asked why they couldn't move the games to another day. Tournament regulations state that cancelled pool games are ruled 0-0 draws.
Typhoon Hagibis is expected to make landfall in Japan on Saturday and will be the strongest typhoon of the 2019 season so far.
Italy are currently fuming over the decision to cancel their match against New Zealand.
Although it was unlikely that Italy would beat the All Blacks, they feel they were given a fair chance to compete.
But they're more upset over the fact that three stalwarts of Italian rugby won't be able to get a proper send-off, as they're retiring after the World Cup.
Captain Sergio Parisse was set to lead his country out for one final time in the World Cup in his 143rd international appearance.
Parisse is the second most-capped player in international rugby, only behind former All Black Richie McCaw.
He then claimed that if the All Blacks had needed to win to make the quarter-finals, the game would have gone ahead - and many Twitter users agreed with him.
Parisse's teammate Leonardo Ghiraldini was due to play his 105th test and broke down in tears after hearing the news. Alessandro Zanni would have played his 116th test.
Meanwhile, Scottish Rugby issued a furious statement aimed at World Rugby, saying they expect "contingency plans to be put in place" to enable Scotland to contest for a place in the quarter-finals.
Twitter users agreed with their statement.
"Absolutely shocking if like Italy, Scotland get knocked out of the Rugby World Cup if their game v Japan is cancelled due to the typhoons in Yokohama. Can't call such a crucial game a 0-0 draw when so much is at stake! World Cup committee need to give themselves a shake."
Others users also made reference over the irony of Scotland getting eliminated from the World Cup by a typhoon that sounds similar to 'haggis', a famous Scottish cuisine.
A decision on the Scotland v Japan match will be made on Sunday morning.
While man were outraged, there were also some understandings fans.
"Obviously we're very disappointed," England fan Steve Cuthbert told SNTV. "Having said that, we've been following the weather and we're not surprised that the game been called off.
"You've got to presume that it's on safety grounds, which you have to accept. There's not a great deal we can do about the weather, I'm afraid."
Join us at 11:15pm Friday for live updates of the Wallabies v Georgia Rugby World Cup clash.