After nearly a month of outstanding rugby, we're on the home stretch of the Rugby World Cup.
Kicking off on Saturday, it will be the most mammoth weekend of the tournament so far. Saturday's quarter-finals see England take on Australia at 8:15pm; and our boys the All Blacks v Ireland at 11:15pm (both NZ time). Sunday sees Wales take on France, and time will tell whether Japan can pull off another famous upset against South Africa.
Those who can't be in Japan to soak up the atmosphere have plenty of options, with venues throughout New Zealand providing spaces where you can get behind your team.
- The Kingslander is going all out, showing all quarter-finals live.
- Stampede Bar Papakura will also be showing the All Blacks quarter-final live.
- Business association 'Heart Of The City Auckland' also recommends The Fox Sporting Bar and Restaurant.
"This iconic Auckland sports bar is the perfect place to take in all the excitement of the World Cup," Heart of the City says.
For more Auckland bars click here.
- Te Rapa Tavern Sports Bar will have all the World Cup quarter-finals live
- Lucky Finns will have the games "live and loud" as well as food and beverage specials
- You can grab a pint, munch on a burger and catch all the quarter-final action at The Local Taphouse at SkyCity Hamilton.
- One Reddit user suggests the Welsh Dragon: "Such a good atmosphere is there when the rugby is on".
- Another says Green Man or the Shepherds Arms are two options.
"[I] have been wondering where I should plan my eventual divorce from watching too many games," the user wrote.
- The Bog Irish Bar is self-proclaimed as "the real home to Irish rugby" and claims to be the best place in the Garden City to watch the Rugby World Cup.
- One of this writer's personal favourites; Dux Central. The food is outstanding - nachos and fried chicken recommended. Oh, and the rugby should be good too.
- The Rockpool has 15 screens up and beer fully stocked for the big occasion. They'll also have food and drink specials, and of course, pool tables if you want to jam between the rugby.
- Lone Star - an old New Zealand favourite. All quarter-finals will be streamed live.
- Stuart St Mac's BrewBar has all the quarter-final games live on their big screens. There will be deals and prizes for every game.
Join us for live updates for all the Rugby World Cup quarter-final action this weekend.