The way we wake up determines how our day goes ... but just how much does personality play a part in our morning routine?
New research from Nespresso has looked at the morning habits of a thousand Kiwi’s and discovered five different types of morning people.
Clinical Psych Dr Chantal Hofstee will talked Paul Henry through the statistics, and the different “archetypes”
THE PERSONALITY TYPES:
1) The Zen Hunter: Wakes up needing peace and quiet ‐- no kids, no noise, no television
2) The Early Achiever: Rises early to be ahead of everyone else.
3) The Mover: wakes up to exercise.
4) The Weekender: likes to ease into the day
5) The Snoozer: would always rather sleep, even if it’s just an extra 5 minutes.