The England Cricket Board (ECB) has announced that Ben Stokes has been replaced by Dawid Malan in England's one-day international squad to face Australia.
Stokes was named earlier this month in England's squad for the forthcoming series, even though he remains unavailable for international selection.
The ECB said he would not travel with the group of players leaving for Australia on Tuesday and his availability will depend on Crown Prosecution Service advice.
The match-winning all-rounder is still waiting to see if he will be charged by British police over an incident following the late-night fracas outside a Bristol nightclub on September 25.
"Should ECB receive formal confirmation that he has either, a) been charged or, b) will face no charges, the ECB board would convene within 48 hours to make a decision on his availability to represent England at that stage," ECB said in a statement on their website.
The ECB has also confirmed that Ben Stokes has been given approval to enter the IPL draft and granted a No Objection Certificate [NOC].
England’s squad for the Twenty20 series with Australia and New Zealand, starting on 3 February, will be confirmed next week and the squad for the Test series with New Zealand announced after the final Ashes Test.