It looks like it could be the end of the line for the Breakers at the North Shore Events Centre as the new ownership group sets its sights on a revamped game-day experience at Spark Arena.
On Wednesday, the side released their schedule for the upcoming 2018/19 ANBL season on which there's no sign of the NSEC, with Spark Arena taking over as the official home of the team.
It's the first major move for the new ownership group who have 10 games locked in at the downtown venue with another four earmarked for around the country.
The NSEC will instead undergo renovations after it was deemed unsuitable by the Australian-based league. It also wasn't considered to host the Tall Blacks' World Cup qualifier against China earlier this month.
"The league basically told us that there are certain changes and improvements that NSEC has to make before we go back there," Breakers CEO Matt Walsh told Newshub.
"We're very conscious of the North Shore and what it's meant to the Breakers."
Walsh said fans can look forward to a more immersive game-day experience.
"We're going to have true courtside seats. We're going to have Hollywood seats between the scorers table and the bench.
"We're really revamping our entertainment, our pre-game, our VIP experience. We're pretty excited about the whole thing."
The Breakers will tip-off their home season against the Brisbane Bullets on Thursday October 11.