The New Zealand Warriors have re-signed promising winger Ken Maumalo on a four-year deal, the club confirmed on Wednesday.
Maumalo has played 21 games for the Warriors this season, and made his test debut for the Kiwis against England in June.
- Warriors promise better than 'Mannering Stadium' renaming
- Warriors great Simon Mannering's outstanding career in numbers
The news comes weeks after the Warriors re-signed fellow winger and the NRL's leading try scorer, David Fusitu'a, until 2023.
"I'm so grateful to my family and to everyone at the club for the way they've supported me throughout my career so far," said Maumalo.
"I feel a lot better about playing in the NRL now. I'm more relaxed and I am enjoying my footy. That's the most important thing."
The 24-year-old made his debut in 2015 and has gone on to play 62 games, scoring 14 tries in the process.
Coach Stephen Kearney was pleased to see Maumalo commit to the club long-term.
"It's wonderful for us knowing we have Ken signed for another four seasons after this," said Warriors head coach Stephen Kearney.
"He has shown tremendous progress this season with his consistency and attitude. Together with David he gives us so much value at both ends of the field and has plenty of improvement in him."
Maumalo will start on the left wing for the Warriors on Friday night against the Raiders in their final match before the NRL playoffs.
Newshub.