Filipino boxing star Manny Pacquiao has challenged five-weight world champion Floyd Mayweather to a rematch, after his win over Adrian Broner on Sunday (NZ time).
As Mayweather watched from ringside in Las Vegas, 40-year-old Pacquiao retained his WBA world welterweight title, with a unanimous decision win at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
The win was the 61st win of a remarkable career, in which Pacquiao has won titles in eight weight classes.
Pacquiao lost to Mayweather by unanimous points decision in 2015, but has since regained a version of the world title.
Speaking after his win over Broner, Pacquiao said he wanted another shot at the retired Mayweather.
"My message is I'm still active, and if [Mayweather] goes back to the ring and wants to challenge me, I'm a champion," he said. "Get back to the ring and we will fight again if he wants.
"If he wants to come out of retirement, then announce it and challenge me. I'm a champion and I don't pick any opponent.
"I'm just waiting to see who will challenge me, who will challenge [for] my belt."
According to Mayweather Promotions chief executive Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather has absolutely "no interest" in coming out of retirement to face Pacquiao.
"No, he's retired. He has no interest in doing that.
"He has nothing else to prove. It's not always about the money... what more can the man do?"
Mayweather last fought professionally when he beat UFC star Conor McGregor in August 2017.
Last month, he fought Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in an exhibition bout in Tokyo.