NRL: Second sex tape allegedly involving Dylan Napa emerges

Dylan Napa has gone to police over a controversial incident.
Dylan Napa has gone to police over a controversial incident. Photo credit: AAP

New Bulldogs recruit Dylan Napa has contacted police after a second explicit video involving him emerged online in as many days.

The second tape showing the Maroons prop touching himself emerged on Saturday afternoon, 24 hours after a minute-long sex tape involving the 26-year-old went viral on social media.

The most recent footage begins by showing a clothed person shadow boxing before showing a naked man, allegedly Napa, touching himself.

The first video shows Napa on a bed with a woman lying on her stomach with her head facing away from the camera. During the footage, Napa can be heard saying "Call me big Papi ... call me Big Papa."

The Sydney Morning Herald understands both videos are at least four years old, from when Napa was with the Sydney Roosters.

According to the report, Napa was unaware he was being filmed in the first video, but after the second leak, he's now seeking legal advice.

Canterbury said in a statement: "The club is aware of a further social media video that has emerged today that was taken several years ago.

"The club can confirm that Dylan Napa has received legal representation and advice from senior legal counsel, as well as made contact with the NSW police.

"The club is supportive of Dylan and is providing welfare support. The club will not be making further comment at this time."

The Bulldogs also put out a statement after the first video was leaked.

"The club has today been made aware of alleged images surfacing on social media of a current player taken several years ago," it read.

"The club has informed the NRL Integrity Unit of the matter. The club is not in a position to comment further at this time."

In October, Napa signed with the Bulldogs on a three-year contract after playing more than 120 games for the Roosters, replacing former Bulldogs prop David Klemmer, who has moved to Newcastle.