The New Zealand U19s tour of Bangladesh, scheduled for April, has been cancelled.
Both New Zealand Cricket (NZC) and the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) came to a mutual agreement following the Christchurch shootings last month.
Fifty people died and another 50 were seriously injured following the attack on two mosques.
The Bangladesh men's senior team were en route to the Deans Ave mosque in Christchurch when the shootings took place.
They had been there earlier in the day, but left to do a media conference.
The shootings took place a day before the third test at nearby Hagley Park, which was subsequently abandoned.
NZC chairman Greg Barclay said sending an age-group team to one of the countries affected by the shooting, and so soon after the March 15 attack, would be insensitive and inappropriate.
"We have conveyed our deep sense of regret over the circumstances leading to this mutual decision, and the BCB have been both understanding and generous in response," Barclay said.
"NZC have nothing but respect for the BCB and believe this development has only served to bring our countries closer together, and to strengthen our bond through cricket.
"NZC have nothing but respect for the BCB, and believe this development has only served to bring our countries closer together and to strengthen our bond through cricket.
Barclay said both countries remain committed to continuing their bilateral ties across all levels, including developmental and 'A' tours, starting with the Bangladesh U19 team visit to New Zealand in September.