Israel Folau's father has spoken out about his son's battle to remain in Australian rugby.
The code-of-conduct hearing over Folau's controversial social-media post will resume in Sydney on Tuesday.
An independent panel has already heard more than 15 hours of legal argument.
"Israel does not do anything wrong at all," Eli Folau said. "All the words he posted up have not come from him, they've come from the bible.
"I talked to him and he said whatever god decision is for his life, he will accept."
Folau has reportedly rejected a $1m dollar offer to walk away from Rugby Australia, and it's feared his case could now take months to resolve.
The three-person panel will convene in a different venue, after hearing more than 15 hours of arguments at Rugby Australia (RA) headquarters last weekend.
RA doesn't expect a decision to be delivered on Tuesday and there's no certainty the hearing won't go into a fourth day.
Among the major rugby figures to appear before the hearing so far are RA chief executive officer Raelene Castle, Wallabies coach Michael Cheika and NSW Rugby Union boss Andrew Hore. It is not known who the panel might hear from on Tuesday.
Whatever the outcome and whenever it's delivered, it's unlikely to be the end of perhaps the most scrutinised and debated code-of-conduct hearing in Australian rugby history.
Folau and RA will have until 72 hours after any decision is handed down to appeal.
It has almost been a month since Folau's posts on Twitter and Instagram triggered a firestorm of reaction. RA's integrity unit deemed Folau had committed a high-level breach of the code of conduct, warranting termination of his employment contract
The Wallabies superstar back, who signed a new four-year deal back in February, opted to have the matter referred to a code-of-conduct hearing, rather than accept termination.