One of the stars of the 2019 Cricket World Cup has been banned for two years.
Bangladesh captain Shakib Al Hasan admitted to three charges of breaching the ICC Anti-Corruption Code.
The 32-year-old scored 606 runs during cricket's showpiece event in England earlier this year, averaging 86.57, while he also claimed 11 wickets.
- Question and Answer session with Blackcaps captain Kane Williamson
- Williamson ruled out of T20 series with hip injury
The International Cricket Council charged Al Hasan for failing to disclose full details of approaches or invitations he received to engage in corrupt conduct in January 2018, during a tri-series between Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe, and the 2018 Indian Premier League.
Al Hasan will have a year of the ban suspended, if he doesn't commit any further offence before October 29, 2020. The all-rounder will miss the upcoming T20 World Cup, which starts on October 18 in Australia.
"I am extremely sad to have been banned from the game I love, but I completely accept my sanction for not reporting the approaches," Shakib said, in an ICC media release.
"The ICC ACU is reliant on players to play a central part in the fight against corruption and I didn't do my duty in this instance."
ICC integrity general manager Alex Marshall said Al Hasan had attended many education sessions and knew his obligations under the code.
"Shakib has accepted his errors and cooperated fully with the investigation," Marshall said.
"He has offered to assist the integrity unit in future education, to help younger players to learn from his mistakes. I am happy to accept this offer."