Look out boxing world, 'Iron' Mike Tyson has declared 'I'm back' in a new training video released on Tuesday.
The former world heavyweight champion has been dormant for 15 years, since his retirement, but sparked massive interest when a short clip of him hitting pads went viral last week.
While any ambition to recreate past glory against the likes of Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury is extremely unlikely - and ill-advised, for that matter - a potential charity match-up against Evander Holyfield has been mooted.
Tyson has already received several big-money offers against celebrity opponents - including former All Black Sonny Bill Williams - but SunSport reports he isn't interested in any gimmick fights.
"Mike has ruled out the prospect of the exhibition bout in Australia, because he does not want to fight a cross-over athlete," a source has told SunSport.
"If Mike returns to boxing, it will only be to fight another bona fide boxer.
"Mike believes anything else would be an insult to the sport."
Last week, Holyfield, 57, told TMZ that he would be down for a trilogy fight against Tyson.
'The Real Deal' had his hand raised in both bouts against the now 52-year-old, firstly by technical knockout in 1996 and then again in 1997, when Tyson was disqualified for biting Holyfield's ear.
"Even though I'm four years older than him, it wouldn't be a problem," Holyfield told TMZ.
Tyson says he feels reignited and longing to be feared again, as he once was when he was labelled 'The Baddest Man on the Planet'.
"I feel unstoppable now," Tyson says on his podcast.
"I feel the same again. The gods of war ignited my ego and made me want to go to war again."
On the Instagram training video, Tyson wrote: "Anything is possible when you are smart about it. Train Smart. Recover Smarter."
Fans are stunned by how good the retired boxer looks, with one writing: "Awesome!", while another added: "Beast".
Tyson says he would donate any funds raised by a return bout to help those struggling from the COVID-19 pandemic.