This year's Women's Six Nations has been postponed for logistical and safety reasons amid the COVID-19 pandemic, but the men's competition will take place as scheduled.
The women's tournament, which was due to begin on February 7, will be rescheduled for June or July, says England's Rugby Football Union (RFU).
"This is not a decision that we rushed into and we are confident that in looking at a new later window, we will be in a far stronger position to deliver... ensuring the safest possible environment for our players," Six Nations chief executive Ben Morel says.
"Whilst closely monitoring the situation, Six Nations Rugby also confirms plans to stage the men's Six Nations Championship remain as scheduled."
The women's Six Nations is a key event for teams preparing for the World Cup, due to be held in New Zealand, starting in September.
Last year, three women's Six Nations games were cancelled due to the pandemic.
The men's competition will start on February 7 and runs until March 21.