Six Nations: House of cards, as France stun Wales in injury time of fiery clash

France have denied Wales a second Six Nations Grand Slam in three years, when Brice Dulin scored a stoppage-time try to give them a 32-30 at the Stade de France at the end of a dramatic, high-octane clash. 

Fullback Dulin dived over, as France completed a remarkable turnaround to give 'Les Bleus' the bonus point win that leaves them needing to beat Scotland with a bonus point and make up a 20-point deficit to top the standings.

Should they win by 20 points and grab a bonus point at the Stade de France, the championship would be decided on tries scored - Wales have 20 to France's 15 so far.

Wales had the game firmly in hand, but picked up two yellow cards in the final 10 minutes and which left them exposed to France's late fury.

In a fiery contest with the Six Nations on the line, referee Luke Pearce and television match official Wayne Barnes were busy throughout the contest. 

League-leading Wales were in complete control at 30-20 up, after tries by Josh Navidi, Josh Adams and Dan Biggar.

They were helped further when France went down a man, after Paul Willemse was sent off for an eye gouge, but things went pear shaped from there.

Taulupe Faletau picked up a yellow card for repeated infringements in the 72nd minute and he was followed into the sin bin by Liam Williams one minute later.

With the field wide open, Fabien Galthie's side piled on the pressure and Ollivon powered past the whitewash with three minutes left.

Romain Ntamack converted before Dulin, on the left flank, touched down in the corner two minutes into added time to send the French players into raptures.

After a sterling start to the championship with three victories, France narrowly lost to England last weekend and looked shaky in defence in the first half, leaving Wales in control of a game long delayed by TMO reviews.

Romain Taofifenua picked the ball from a ruck, after Gregory Alldritt had been stopped just before the line and touched down to reward France for their early domination.

Wales hit back, as Biggar found a line past Julien Marchand, converting the try to put the visitors level.

But more brilliance for France saw Antoine Dupont over, after being set up by Jalibert, who had collected Dulin's chip over the Wales defence.

Wales stretched the French defence during a long possession spell, which ended with Navidi scoring the fourth try of the game after only 18 minutes.

Adams' try was awarded after a long TMO review, when it appeared that he had been held up, opening a potentially decisive gap, as France looked out of sorts.

Wales thought they had a bonus in the bag, when Louis Rees-Zammit touched down in the corner, only for the try to be ruled out, as the winger was millimetres out.

Les Bleus lost the plot, after a Dulin try was cancelled and turned into Willemse's red card, but Wales were even less composed, letting a promised Grand Slam slip from their hands in the dying seconds of a memorable test.