New data released by the International Airports Council has revealed which airports are the world's busiest.
In terms of total passenger traffic Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Airport has topped the list with more than 100 million passenger movements in the last year.
Beijing came second with 96 million passengers followed by Dubai, Tokyo and Los Angeles which had 86 million passengers in the last year.
To put that in perspective, Auckland International Airport had almost 20 million passenger movements last year.
In terms of international passenger traffic Dubai was by far the busiest with 87 million passengers followed by London's Heathrow which had 73 million passenger movements. Hong Kong, Amsterdam and Paris finish off the top five.
Airports within the United States aren't as popular when it comes to international passengers with New York the first airport on the list at number 19.
Worldwide passenger movements were up 6.6 percent and international traveller numbers were up 8.4percent.
The world's busiest airports in 2017:
1. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - Georgia - 104 million passengers
2. Beijing Capital International Airport - China - 96 million
3. Dubai International Airport - United Arab Emirates - 88 million
4. Tokyo Haneda International Airport - Japan - 85 million
5. Los Angeles International Airport - California - 84.6 million
6. Chicago's O'Hare International Airport - Illinois - 80 million
7. London Heathrow Airport - United Kingdom - 78 million
8. Hong Kong International Airport - China - 73 million
9. Shanghai Pudong International Airport - China - 70 million
10. Paris-Charles de Gaulle - France - 69 million
11. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol - Netherlands - 68.5 million
12. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport - Texas - 67 million
13. Guangzhou Bai Yun International Airport - China - 66 million
14. Frankfurt Am Main Airport - Germany - 64.5 million
15. Atatürk International Airport - Turkey - 64 million
16. Indira Gandhi International Airport - India - 63.5 million
17. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport - Indonesia - 63 million
18. Singapore Changi Airport - Singapore - 62.22 million
19. Incheon International Airport - South Korea - 62.16 million
20. Denver International Airport - Colorado - 61 million