New research examining every single flight set to be in the air this Christmas has revealed which airports will be the busiest.
The study includes information for flights departing between December 21 and December 25 - during which time nearly 70 million people will fly on just over 460,000 flights.
The busiest day is Christmas Eve, when 15 million people are scheduled to fly.
Top Ten Busiest Airports for Christmas 2018:
- Beijing Capital International
- Dubai International
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International
- Tokyo Haneda International
- Los Angeles International
- Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Chicago O'Hare International
- Shanghai Pudong International
- Singapore Changi
Beijing is expecting over 840,000 passengers over Christmas. Comparatively, Auckland International Airport is expecting around 200,000 passengers to fly over the Christmas period.