Singapore's Changi Airport has topped a widely recognised list of the world's best airports for the seventh year in a row.
The Skytrax Awards measure the operational efficiency and passenger feedback of hundreds of airports around the world to determine the world's best.
- The seven weirdest airports in the world
- Changi Airport becomes Harry Potter's 'Hogsmeade Airport' for Christmas
New Zealand has claimed a spot - Auckland International Airport is 27th on the list, which is not a bad result given it rates above the likes of Paris CDG, Dallas/Fort Worth and LAX.
New York's famous JFK Airport is ranked all the way down in 74th place.
The top ten airports in the world:
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Tokyo International Airport
- Incheon International Airport
- Hamad International Airport Doha
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Central Japan International Airport
- Munich Airport, Germany
- London Heathrow Airport
- Narita International Airport Tokyo
- Zurich Airport
It wasn't just the world's best airport being named, there were plenty of other awards also announced.
The best of the rest:
- Best Airports for Transit Passengers: Seoul Incheon
- Best Airport Staff: Tokyo Narita
- Best Airport Hotel: Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
- Best Airport Terminal: London Heathrow T5
- Most Accessible Airport: Tokyo Haneda
- World's Cleanest Airport: Tokyo Haneda
- Best Airport Shopping: London Heathrow
- Best Airport Dining: Hong Kong International
- Best Baggage Delivery: Kansai
There were also awards for the different regions around the world.
Here are the winners in the Australia / Pacific category, including New Zealand:
- Best Airport: Brisbane International Airport (Auckland was 4th, Christchurch 6th and Wellington 9th)
- Best Airport Staff: Gold Coast (Christchurch was 5th, Auckland was 7th)
- Best Airport Hotel: Pullman Brisbane Airport (Novotel Auckland Airport was 3rd)
- Best Regional Airport: Gold Coast (Christchurch was 2nd, Wellington 3rd)
Changi will likely be even harder to beat than it already is in 2020, as the airport launches its hyped new Jewel Terminal in April.