It may be hard to believe, but this time next week it'll be spring and the warmer weather often brings with it that niggling travel bug.
A Jetstar one-day sale launched on Thursday is offering cheap deals for Kiwis keen to get away during spring.
The airline is offering discounted one-way domestic airfares starting from $25 and international flights from $109 each way.
Jetstar's spring sale offers the following fares:
- Auckland to Christchurch from $25
- Auckland to Queenstown from $39
- Christchurch to Melbourne from $109
- Auckland to Rarotonga from $159
- Auckland to Sydney from $125
- Queenstown to Melbourne from $165
- Auckland to Dunedin from $39
As with all sales, terms and conditions apply - so make sure you check the fine print before you purchase.
- Air New Zealand sale offers cheap flights across its international network
- How does the idea of $1 airfares sound?
Jetstar's spring sale comes after Air New Zealand offered domestic airfares from as cheap as $9 earlier this month.
Jump onto the Newshub Travel Tips and Tricks Facebook group and tell us about your spring travel plans.