Jetstar has launched what it's calling a 'huge domestic sale' for flights within New Zealand.
More than 70,000 seats will be discounted, including 10,000 $25 one-way air fares on routes including Auckland to Christchurch.
The sale comes just one day after Air New Zealand also launched a domestic sale, with airfares across Aotearoa from around $49.
Jetstar has also introduced a new system designed to take care of that COVID-19 level change anxiety. FareCredit lets you cancel your booking and get a credit voucher for the value of your flight, plus any in-flight extras. FareCredit does have to be purchased, and this can be done at the time of booking.
The sale fares include:
- Auckland - Wellington from $25 one way
- Auckland - Christchurch from $25 one way
- Christchurch - Wellington from $25 one way
- Auckland - Dunedin from $55 one way
- Auckland - Queenstown from $59 one way
- The Jetstar New Year Sale starts at 15:00 (NZDT) Tuesday November 17 and ends 23:59 (NZDT) Saturday November 21 unless sold out prior.
- Travel dates include mid February to late March 2021, early May to early July 2021 and late July to late August 2021.
Terms and conditions may apply, so keep that in mind when booking.