The first of five flights from Australia to Auckland since the change in quarantine rules at midnight last night was due to touch down at 2:45pm, but is now expected to arrive around 15 minutes late.
The first is a Qantas flight, QF143 from Sydney, being operated by an Airbus A330 aircraft.
Track the current location of the flight here.
As of midnight last night, New Zealanders and other eligible travellers from Australia are able to enter the country without the need to spend time in managed isolation. Instead they will spend a much shorter period of time isolating themselves at home.
There are four more flights arriving from Australia throughout Monday evening.
- 2:45pm: Qantas QF143 from Sydney
- 5:15pm: Air New Zealand NZ104 from Sydney
- 5:20pm: Air New Zealand NZ124 from Melbourne
- 7:20pm: Air New Zealand NZ176 from Perth
- 9:35pm: Air New Zealand NZ128 from Melbourne
Watch the aircraft land live on the video above.