Jetstar NZ has launched a new promotion with thousands of airfares starting at $30 each way for domestic flights and $129 for international - but there's a catch.
The sale airfares are only available to subscribers of the paid Club Jetstar membership programme, which has an annual fee of NZ$55. Travellers keen on the discounted airfares who aren't already members will need to add that amount to the cost of the flights.
The advertised prices are also the cheapest available and do not include checked baggage. As with all sales, potential customers should carefully check the terms and conditions before purchasing.
All routes in the Australian-owned budget airline's sale are also flown by Air New Zealand, with some of the routes flown by several other airlines.
Travel dates for the advertised airfares vary per route but include early February to late March and early May to late June 2024.
Jetstar's Club Jetstar member-only sale fares include:
- Auckland to Christchurch from $29
- Auckland to Wellington from $29
- Auckland to Dunedin from $39
- Auckland to Queenstown from $41
- Christchurch to Wellington from $27
- Wellington to Queenstown from $27.
- Auckland to Brisbane from $159
- Auckland to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $159
- Auckland to Gold Coast from $159
- Auckland to Sydney from $129
- Christchurch to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $159
- Christchurch to Gold Coast from $179
- Queenstown to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $179
- Wellington to Gold Coast from $149
- Queenstown to Gold Coast from $169
- Queenstown to Sydney from $189
- Auckland to Rarotonga from $159.
The sale starts at midday Tuesday and runs for 24 hours until midday Wednesday unless sold out prior.
More information is available on the Jetstar website.