A Queensland man will spend at least 18 months behind bars after he accidentally poisoned his son and two of his friends with homemade liquor.
William Neil Clarence Lynam, 71, supplied the trio with toxic brew at his property in June 2013.
Lynam had wrongly used unlabelled industrial methanol in the liquor.
His 21-year-old son and two friends aged 21 and 30, died. His other son survived, but is now partially blind.
Lynam was found guilty of three counts of manslaughter and one of grevious bodily harm.