A tradie in Australia says he's the "most unlucky guy in the country" after being bitten on the penis by a venomous spider - again.
Twenty-one-year-old Jordan, who prefers not to reveal his last name, was bitten while using a portable toilet at a Sydney building site on Tuesday.
Just five months ago he was bitten on "pretty much the same spot".
"I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time," he told the BBC.
"I was like, 'I can't believe it's happened again.' I looked down and I've seen a few little legs come from around the rim."
He was already cautious about using portable toilets after the first incident.
"After the first time it happened I didn't really want to use one again.
"Toilets got cleaned that day and I thought it was my opportunity to go use one. Had a look under both seats and then I sat down, did my business. Next thing you know, I'm bent over in pain."
Luckily, Jordan was an old pro and knew exactly what to do in the situation. His workmate took him to Blacktown Hospital in northwest Sydney to be treated.
"They got worried the first time.
"This time they were making jokes before I was getting in the car."
Jordan is expected to return to work soon, but will be staying away from the toilet.
"I think I'll be holding on for dear life, to be honest," he says.
While he's not sure what type of spider got him on Tuesday, April's incident involved a redback spider, which causes severe pain, sweating and nausea. It is closely related to the black widow spider.
No deaths have occurred from redback spider bites since anti-venom was developed in 1956.