The first public appearance of a woman who accuses Donald Trump of raping her when she was 13 has been called off after she was threatened, says her lawyer.
The woman, known only as Jane Doe, alleges the Republican presidential candidate subjected her to "acts of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts, sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional distress, duress, false imprisonment, and threats of death and/or serious bodily injury".
The alleged crimes are said to have taken place in 1994. Along with Mr Trump, she names convicted paedophile and billionaire trader Jeffrey Epstein - a man who in 2002, Mr Trump said was a "terrific guy" and "a lot of fun to be with".
The claims were originally made last year, but the suit was thrown out over technical errors with the way it was filed.
It was refiled in June, withdrawn mid-September and refiled once again to include new witnesses - including a then 12-year-old who was also allegedly abused by Mr Trump and Epstein.
The first lawsuit was filed by a woman called 'Katie Johnson', the second two anonymously by 'Jane Doe'.
Mr Trump has previously dismissed the accusations, calling them "pure fiction" and "outright lies". His campaign has been rocked by many allegations of groping and sexist behaviour.
The complainant's lawyer, Lisa Bloom, told reporters her client was "ultimately unable to do this" due to "terrible threats" and was in "great fear" of the consequences, but may appear at a future time.
Ms Bloom is the daughter of Gloria Allred, who represented some of women who accused Bill Cosby of sexual assault, and is working for some of the women who've accused Mr Trump of groping them.
A court date has been set for Jane Doe's case - December 16 - after the election, but before the winner's swearing in as President, which doesn't take place until January.