Members of the hard rock group Eagles of Death Metal were turned away from the reopening of the Bataclan in Paris, according to a report from AFP.
The US rockers were playing at the theatre last November when jihadists attacked the Paris concert hall, killing 90 people.
Bataclan co-director Jules Frutos told AFP: "They came, I threw them out - there are things you can't forgive."
Mr Frutos was reportedly fed up with Eagles of Death Metal frontman Jesse Hughes, who had previously suggested that Muslim staff at the Bataclan were involved in the attack.
Hughes, a right-wing rocker and supporter of US President-elect Donald Trump, has also said that Muslims were celebrating outside the venue during the siege - a suggestion which has no evidence to back it up.
"[Hughes] makes these incredibly false declarations every two months. It is madness, accusing our security of being complicit with the terrorists... This has to stop," Mr Frutos said.
However, in a statement to Billboard, the band's manager Marc Pollack denied the claims, saying Hughes "never even tried entering the club for Sting's show."
Mr Pollack labelled Mr Frutos a coward, saying he "feels the need to soil his own club's reopening by spreading false tales to the press, and tainting a wonderful opportunity that could've been used to spread peace and love, to further spread mean spirited words of hate."
Hughes and his band will be present outside the concert hall on Monday (NZ time) for the unveiling of a plaque dedicated to the victims of the massacre, alongside French President Francois Hollande.
The Bataclan was officially reopened Sunday (NZ time), with musician Sting performing a concert.