Firefighters in China have rescued a three-year-old boy trapped inside a washing machine.
The boy, from Yingcheng City in Hubei Province, was playing when he fell into the dryer cylinder of the washing machine and had his two legs stuck in the narrow space.
The firefighters rushed to the site upon receiving the call for help.
The rescuers took apart the outer shell of the washing machine and then unscrewed its inner barrel while being careful not to injure the boy.
Two of the firefighters calmed the shaken boy down while holding him steady with their hands.
After 20 minutes, the boy was released safe and sound.
APTN / Newshub.