The moment a two-year-old saved his twin brother from being crushed has been caught on video.
Toddlers Bowdy and Brock were playing on a chest of drawers in their Utah home on Friday when it fell, trapping Brock underneath.
In footage that's been viewed millions of times on YouTube, Bowdy works to free his struggling twin. After two minutes he manages to hoist the near 50 kilogram cabinet off of his brother.
Their parents were alerted by the unusual silence coming from the mischievous boys' room.
"We didn't hear anything. We normally hear them throwing their toys," father Ricky Shoff told CNN.
Their mother Kayli Shoff checked the surveillance camera and saw the dresser on the floor.
The boys' parents were hesitant to post the video to social media, but did so to highlight the importance of childproofing homes.
"Please make sure all your dressers are bolted and secured to the wall," Mr Shoff wrote on Facebook.
"I feel it's not only to bring awareness, but it is also incredible. We are so grateful for the bond that these twin brothers share."
"I have a one-year-old and didn't think to bolt stuff down. Thanks for raising awareness!!" one Facebook user commented.
"THANK YOU for sharing this. Love, a mom of super sneaky twin boys", another added.
While the parents say their house is childproofed, it never crossed their minds that something like this could happen, they told CNN.
My heart sank, I didn't know what to do. I felt like the worst mum in the world," Mrs Shoff said.
It's just not the first thing that you think about to do with a dresser or safety as far as children. It's just something you keep putting off, putting off, and then it never gets done."
The Shoffs say the dresser was manufactured by IKEA, which last month paid $50 million to the families of three boys killed by another line of drawers.
Spokeswoman Mona Astra Liss told CNN that the company is working to confirm whether they made the twins' dresser.
"IKEA has included restraints with our chests of drawers for decades, and wall attachment is an integral part of the assembly instructions," she said.
The parents have since secured the chest of drawers to the wall.
"A lot of parents have probably made the same mistake that we made," Ricky said.
In what he calls a "miracle", both boys were unharmed - but Brock owes his brother big-time.