A fitness blogger and social media star has been killed by an exploding whipped cream dispenser in France.
Police are investigating after Rebecca Burger, 33, was struck in the chest by the pressurised canister - reportedly causing a cardiac arrest.
"It is with great sadness we announce the death of Rebecca who died the June 18th, 2017 in an accident in the home," her family said on Instagram.
Another post showed one of the dispensers, along with a warning.
"Here is an example of a whipped cream canister that exploded and struck Rebecca's chest, resulting in her death," the post read.
"Do not use this kind of utensil in your home! Tens of thousands of defective devices are still in circulation."
The dispenser contains gas trapped at a high pressure. If faulty, the results can be catastrophic.
In 2013, another victim told RTL radio: "I had six broken ribs, and my sternum was broken.
"At the hospital, I was told that if the shock and blast had been facing the heart, I would be dead now."