An Australian man has made a horrifying discovery inside a phone.
Not many people still have landlines - and after seeing this, not many people will want them.
The unnamed man made a disgusting discovery while working at a property in Sydney.
He removes the cover of an old, dirty landline phone attached to the wall, and stumbles across a nightmare.
Inside the phone, crammed among the wiring are dozens of dead cockroaches.
- Cockroaches allegedly filmed crawling on Air New Zealand flight
- Aussie bloke blows up kitchen trying to kill cockroaches
He shared his revolting discovery to Facebook, writing: "I took this video while working at a property in Sydney and thought maybe I should see what's in there as it looked dirty and was not working".
The video was then reposted to Reddit, where one commenter mentioned that this can be a common result after fumigating a house.
"They all crawl into tight little places to escape and then die."
Another commenter on Reddit shared a horrifying tip: "My husband does pest control and said that the number one place he finds cockroaches is inside people's microwaves and appliances. They love the warmth and can apparently survive a microwave".
Another user summed up the video, saying, "Thanks! I hate it".
Moral of the story is, if there's a landline or a microwave at your house, burn it.