A motel near Area 51 is fully booked out the weekend nearly 2 million people have pledged to storm the secretive US military base.
Three million Facebook users have either said they're going or are at least interested in the event, set down for September 20.
Little A'Le'Inn is a UFO-themed motel in the tiny village of Rachel, the closest residential locale to Area 51, where many people believe the US military is hiding alien technology - or possibly even extraterrestrials.
"Come and sit back and watch the fun," its website said.
Other motels nearby however reported no increase in demand - but as Yahoo noted, they're not alien-themed.
- Trump 'not particularly' convinced UFOs are real
- World's top UFO hunter dies without ever seeing one
The US military has warned against anyone actually trying to storm Area 51 - they are authorised to use deadly force against anyone who does. Interestingly, Little A'Le'Inn's booking calendar after September 20 is remarkably empty.
- UFO appears to 'warp' out of existence
- UFOs in New Zealand: What Kiwis see in the skies
- UFO filmed 'feeding on lightning'