The Australian state of Victoria has been struck with another big jump in COVID-19 cases on Saturday as the toll from the pandemic continues to mount.
Premier Daniel Andrews confirmed 216 new cases as well as one new death - a man in his 90s. This death brings the state's toll from the virus to 23.
"We send our thoughts, prayers and best wishes to his loved ones," Andrews said.
The state has been hit hard by a deadly second wave of the virus and now has more than 1200 active cases.
Of the 216 new cases, 30 are connected to known outbreaks; but 186 remain under investigation.
Speaking at a press conference on Saturday, Victorian Health Minister Jenny Mikakos insisted the state is prepared for the outbreak.
"As a government we have never hesitated to put in the resources that are needed to support our efforts in this pandemic. Our hospitals are well prepared," she said, adding essential medical equipment has been stockpiled in warehouses.
It comes as New South Wales closed its border with Victoria in a bid to contain the virus.
Melbourne and its surrounds were also put into a six-week lockdown earlier this week.
Army roadblocks have been set up around the city and restaurants, pubs and gyms will be closed again. People will only be allowed out for work, school and essentials.
"As painful and frustrating and difficult as that may be, we will be able to get to the other side of this stay-at-home period," said Andrews.
And Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said it could happen to any city in any state and they're all in it together.
"We're all Melbournians now, when it comes to the challenges we face, we're all Victorians now, because we're all Australians."