Twelve children were left extremely ill after accidently drinking cleaning chemicals at a Melbourne childcare centre.
After receiving reports of "multiple occupants suffering a suspected reaction to an unknown substance", emergency services were called to the kindergarten in the south-east suburb of Caulfield shortly after 4pm on Wednesday (local time).
A spokesperson for Fire Rescue Victoria told 7 news fire crews arrived within six minutes to identify the source of the reaction.
"Crews identified there was no Hazmat risk, and the likely cause of the reaction was through a food source."
It is understood detergent was mistakenly put into a drink, which was given to the children.
The children were treated at the scene by paramedics and luckily, none required hospital treatment.