Kylie Jenner has topped a list of the world's 10 most profitable Instagram accounts, having jumped drastically from fourth place last year.
Instagram planning and scheduling tool HopperHQ released the rankings after analysing data to calculate how much the world's biggest celebrities can charge per branded post.
- GoFundMe created to help get Kylie Jenner's net worth to $1 billion
- Kim Kardashian defends Kylie Jenner's fortune as 'self-made'
With a cool US$1 million price tag for each sponsored post, Jenner leaves sister Kim Kardashian in the dust, as well as Selena Gomez, who has the most followers on the social media platform.
The top 10 of the Instagram rich-list are as follows:
1. Kylie Jenner: 111 million followers, $1m per post
2. Selena Gomez: 139 million followers, $800,000 per post
3. Cristiano Ronaldo: 137 million followers, $750,000 per post
4. Kim Kardashian West: 114 million followers, $720,000 per post
5. Beyonce Knowles: 116 million followers, $700,000 per post
6. Dwayne Johnson: 111 million followers, $650,000 per post
7. Justin Bieber: 101 million followers, $630,000 per post
8. Neymar da Silva Santos Junior: 100 million followers, $600,000 per post
9. Lionel Messi: 97 million followers, $500,000 per post
10. Kendall Jenner: 93 million followers, $500,000 per post
The celebrities that make up the power rankings include sportsmen, recording artists and actors - but three of the top spots are taken by the reality TV stars from the Kardashian-Jenner clan.
Jenner was recently named on Forbes' list of the richest self-made women in America, having earned over US$900 million from her cosmetics company, TV appearances and brand deals.