Dancing With The Stars has a new high score for the season.
The long-awaited return of twerk legend David Seymour saw him team up with William Waiirua and his partner Amelia McGregor for trio week, and they bagged a near-perfect score of 29.
- Dancing with the Stars: The return of David Seymour
- Lycra-sporting David Seymour twerks for Instagram
- Work comes before twerk: David Seymour defends stint on Dancing with the Stars NZ
Known for his iconic twerk during salsa week during 2018's edition of DWTS, Seymour made it all the way to the semi-final of the competition, finishing fifth overall.
The judges were stunned, with Camillia Sacre-Dallerup saying to Seymour "I can't believe this but you really added to this number!"
- Dancing with the Stars NZ: Laura Daniel scores first 10 of the competition
- DWTS NZ: Randell's shirt gets torn in half during saucy Cha-Cha
- 'I get my life back' - Mike McRoberts after DWTS NZ elimination
"You added bucketloads of entertainment!"
Julz Tocker said he was "utterly surprised" Seymour didn't disturb anyone by joining the trio.