Sources close to Prince Andrew have reportedly said the disgraced royal has "no plans" to leave his current home, despite King Charles allegedly ordering him to leave it.
It's believed Charles wants the 98 acre property to be given to his son and heir Prince William, Kate and their three children.
However, the Daily Mail claims Andrew won't move out without a fight and is vowing to see out the 75 year lease on the property that he signed in 2003. He moved into the luxury home after the death of the Queen Mother in 2002.
There had been reports the utilities at the property would be turned off, forcing Andrew to leave - but those claims have been denied by sources, according to the Daily Telegraph.
The Daily Mail reported that the disgraced Duke was "so fragile" after the King's coronation, fearing that the "knives are out" for him.
"He's refusing to see anybody. This has been his family home for the past 20 years. Is it really sensible to kick him out?" a source told the publication on Sunday.
"He's concerned that now the coronation is over, the knives are out. He's worried that the royals might even turn off the utilities to get him out of there. But we're dealing with human beings, not real estate."
The move to evict Andrew comes after Charles has this year cut his brother's allowance, leaving him unable to pay the running costs of the mansion, which boasts 30 rooms.
Charles has long hinted at slimming down the monarchy and focussing solely on working royals, of which Andrew is no longer a part due to his affiliation with sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and having been accused of sexually abusing Virginia Giuffre when she was a teenager.
That case was settled out of court in February 2022.