Relationships always go through ups and downs, and with the right amount of work, couples can get through almost anything.
But a group of women are sharing the moment they knew it was time to "get out" - and some of them are absolute doozies.
The revelations came after a recent viral tweet by SameolDuff, revealing the moment he knew it was time to leave his girlfriend.
"When I let my ex carry a 40 pack of water up two flights of stairs, that's when I knew I didn't love her no more," he wrote earlier this month.
He then added: "She sat down and took a break on the landing and I just walked around her."
The savage tweet racked up over 200,000 likes and 21,000 shares - and was shared into Facebook group 'That's it, I'm MF spouse shaming', a group boasting over 21,000 members who criticise their partners.
It inspired other people - mostly women - to start sharing their own, similar stories.
Many contributors to the thread said their relationships ended after infidelity of an outrageous nature, including a man who cheated with his stepsister, and another who had sex with his wife's aunt - in the marital bed.
To be fair, most of the tales told in the group were not as funny as the original tweet - in fact, some are horrifically sad.
Here's a selection of the top hitters:
- "When he went away for three weeks for work and didn't tell me and then got angry at me when I told him I was hurt that he didn't even inform me or mention - it and it was my fault because I should just 'know these things."
- "When I realised I didn't want to have sex with him anymore."
- "When his cheating on me didn't upset me anymore and felt almost like a relief."
- "When he cheated on me with his stepsister."
- "He was playing Fortnite and I asked him to watch our son while I ate. I hadn't eaten all day - I was breastfeeding the baby so I was always very hungry. He threw his headset and got in my face and told me his game meant more to him than me or the baby."
- "When he told me to 'shush' during labour. "
It really puts that age-old argument over who's putting out the bin to shame.