Saturday night's Lotto draw has left an Aucklander $12,250,000 richer.
The ticket, sold on MyLotto, correctly predicted the the first division numbers as well as the Powerball.
First division was split four ways, each taking home $250,000. The Powerball was worth $12 million.
It's the 12th Powerball first division win this year. The winner of the second-biggest - July's $16.5 million jackpot - plans to buy his first home, Lotto organisers said in a statement on Sunday.
No one got Strike Four this weekend, which will rise to $400,000 on Wednesday.
- The $500 a week reason KiwiSaver is better than Lotto
- 'So surreal': Christchurch man gobsmacked with $5.5m Lotto win
- Man arrested for stealing $15 million Lotto ticket
- Lotto's first division split between 40 people
- The Lotto numbers to avoid to maximise your winnings
The winning numbers were 1, 6, 10, 12, 29 and 32. The Powerball was 2, the Bonus ball 19. Strike was 1, 32, 12 and 29.
All up there were just under 300,000 winners this weekend, most of whom only won a bonus ticket.