Kiwis wanting a break from Aotearoa's winter are being offered discounted airfares in a new Jetstar sale for flights between New Zealand and Australia as well as Rarotonga, with prices starting at $159.
The 'All Abroad' sale prices only apply to specific travel periods from mid-August through to mid-March, 2024.
The Australian-owned airline said a total of more than 15,000 fares are available in the sale across 11 routes, all of which are also flown by Air New Zealand.
Members of the paid Club Jetstar membership will get the airfares for cheaper still, starting at $149, Jetstar said.
Jetstar's 'All Abroad' sale includes:
- Auckland to Brisbane from $169
- Auckland to Gold Coast from $159
- Auckland to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $159
- Auckland to Rarotonga from $175
- Auckland to Sydney from $159
- Christchurch to Gold Coast from $179
- Christchurch to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $159
- Queenstown to Gold Coast from $179
- Queenstown to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $179
- Queenstown to Sydney from $199
- Wellington to Gold Coast from $159.
The prices listed above don't include checked baggage and as with any sale, potential customers should carefully check the terms and conditions before purchasing.
Jetstar said the sale will end at 11:59pm on Monday, July 24, unless sold out prior.
More information is available on the Jetstar website.