Authorities in Dubai say there have been no casualties reported despite a huge blaze erupting in one of the world's largest apartment buildings.
Social media users posted worrying photos and videos of the fire, which started just after 1am on Friday morning (local time).
However despite columns of flame ripping through the building, Dubai Civil Defence says the Torch Tower has been fully evacuated.
"Firefighting squads from four Civil Defence stations have been deployed to bring the fire under control and ensure safety of residents," a statement said.
An update confirmed there had still been no reported casualties, and that the fire had been fully extinguished.
The skyscraper was the tallest residential building in the world when it was opened in 2011 - and a recent extension means it now boasts 676 apartments and six stores.
Authorities say they are now in the process of relocating those who were staying in the Torch Tower to the nearby Princess Tower.
It is not yet known how the fire started.