US social media star Ethan Is Supreme has died suddenly aged 17 after an apparent drug overdose.
The beauty influencer - real name Ethan Peters - had been struggling with addiction, according to his friends.
Many influencers have been paying tribute to Ethan on social media, including Ava Louise.
"My best friend in the entire world, my twin flame - the only person there for me when I had no one. I love you Ethan, I am at a loss for words," she tweeted.
"I wish I knew how bad it was. I know what you'd want me to say to the internet right now but I'm too heartbroken to say it."
In follow-up tweets, Ava says Ethan was addicted to opioid Percocet and that it was this drug that killed him.
She says she's being candid about his drug use in hopes to stop other people dying in a similar way.
"Addiction is a disease… Snap your friends out of it before it's too late. Get your friends REAL help before it's too late," Ava tweeted.
"Ethan told me a week ago he wanted help...I wish I forced him I wish I yelled at him. This pain is insane."
- Anyone in New Zealand concerned about their own or someone else's drug use can phone the Alcohol Drug Helpline on 0800-787-797
Other notable influencers paying tribute to Ethan include Jeffree Star, Tana Mongeau, Manny MUA and Grace Auten.